This recipe is for everyone! It is the most simple pasta dish I have ever made and to my knowledge I created it but I am sure someone else has done it as well. It is cheap, simple, quick, and most of all delicious. If you are a pasta connoisseur like myself then you will love it. I use this a lot during the week when my boyfriend and I just need some sort of quick meal so we make a ton and eat the left overs through out the week or we will make it for a date night with a nice side of chicken, fish, or steak on the side to complete the dish. Honestly this is the perfect home cooked meal for starving college students because the ingredients are cheap and when you purchase them they each last for a long time and all you will need to do for the next time you make it is to buy another box of Tri-colored Rotini noodles which will cost about $1.25 depending on where you shop and where you live. Super Cheap!
- 1 Box Tri-Color Rotini
- 5 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Parmesan (add as much as you want, I load mine up)
- Bring about 7 cups of water to a boil.
- Once water is boiling pour the whole box of pasta into the pot and stir occasionally for 8 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Drain all the water from the pasta into a colander and place cooked pasta into a large bowl with room to stir.
- Add in half of the butter and stir until combined, then add the other half and stir until combined.
- Throw in the rest of the ingredients and stir until once again, combined.
- Place pasta on a plate and top with some parmesan for garnishing and serve immediately.
I told you it was that simple! Its really that simple and super delicious. What I love is all the ingredients can be used for several other recipes so they don’t go to waste and they also have a long shelf life. Sometimes I like to change the recipe a bit and add some lemon pepper on top and its just as good if not better.
This is definitely a recipe for your cookbook!
Thank you again for reading and I appreciate everyone’s support so much. Please comment down below if you try it, I would love to know what everyone thinks.